What’s the first thing that came to your mind after reading the word carrot? Don’t know about you but we are craving a wholesome carrot cake. Relatable, did we hear? Well, if you are someone who isn’t that big a sweetmeat fan then we have some savoury options too.
Here are some of the recipes as a way to introduce carrots into your diet:
1. Carrot Fries: Carrot Fries are a treat to all foodies out there. It is all things delicious. Add seasonings of your choice and enjoy them as starters or evening snacks.
2. Carrot Ginger Soup: A bowl loaded with nutrients and mouth-wateringly delicious flavours. All you need for this one is – carrots, some finely chopped ginger and salt/pepper to tantalise your tastebuds.
3. Carrot Smoothie: Carrot smoothie is the best alternative for anyone who doesn’t like to eat carrots raw. You can add mango, apple, and orange and make a refreshing healthy drink for yourself.
4. Roasted Carrot Hummus: If you love Hummus and Pita, then this one is your stop. Roasted Carrot Hummus – the name is enough to take your tastebuds on a joy ride.
5. Carrot Salad: There is nothing like consuming carrot in its raw form. You can add a couple of other fruits or raw vegetables of your choice and make a nice salad bowl to beat the heat.
We too have a bonus recipe for you here.
Carrot Juice: All you need is carrots, oranges, lemon, and apples to make this delicious healthy drink. Best part? It takes less than 10 minutes.